Friday, January 9, 2009

Things will get better.
I have heard that all my life. My father used to say "this too will pass" While I am sure that is true what he failed to mention was the speed at which it would come to pass. The words molassas in January really come to mind. I find myself at this stage of life working a job I am too wild at making less money than I have in the last ten years and working a shift that I am pretty sure is killing me slowly. And the sad part of all this is that I am pretty sure I deserve all the crap that I am getting. The TV show My Name is Earl comes to mind. While I cannot profess to have lived as checkered past as Earl has done in the TV show I am pretty sure that while not doing a lot that was illegal I was for sure not Moral in all my dealings. Maybe it is true that one simply reaps what they sow

No comments:

Post a Comment